Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml)
Minimum Qty: 1
How does Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml) work?
Modern filler Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml) (Perfect Subskin) – a plastic, ultra-dense gel for the injection of the supraperiosteal or subcutaneous fat. Due to the unique formula of E-BRID Technology, in contrast to competing drugs, the effect of the perfect Subskin implant is prolonged to 18 months . The effect after a cosmetic procedure lasts at least 12 months. Viscous filler perfectly fills up the volumes with a deficit of tissues and does not spread, providing a pronounced aesthetic effect.
You can buy Perfectha Subskin for creating clear, aesthetically pleasing facial contours and restoring volumes at the Filler Shop.
Stabilized composition of filler Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml)
In this filler, the molecules of hyaluronic acid (HA) are modified to a lesser extent as compared to analogues from other manufacturers. The active component is characterized by complete biological compatibility with the cells of the dermis. GK of non-animal origin is stabilized, therefore it is not rejected by the body and does not cause adverse reactions. After 12-18 months, having fulfilled its role and filling up the lost volumes, the substance disintegrates completely and is naturally removed from the tissues.
Subskin also contains isotonic 0.9% sodium chloride (saline) for injection. The French manufacturer produces an implant in a dosage that is optimal for a complete correction of problem areas. The composition does not include lidocaine hydrochloride, so cosmetologists need to take care of additional anesthesia of injection sites.
Advantages of the highly effective Perfectha Subskin proofreader
If we compare this implant with analogues, the Perfect Subskin is characterized by an almost complete absence of side effects. The filler is completely harmless and takes root well in the tissues. Swelling and reddening are rare and disappear within 24-48 hours, beauticians and patients have the opportunity to evaluate the result immediately after the introduction of the gel.
Experts highlight the following benefits of Perfect Subskin filler:
- Persistence of clinical effect. Due to the high density – 2000 particles in 1 ml – the filler holds a volume of up to one and a half years. The duration of the result depends on the degree of natural degradation of the subcutaneous fat layer of the patient’s face.
- Instant result. The client and the beautician can already see the changes during the cosmetic session. The maximum effect occurs during the first month.
- Full biocompatibility. The organism perceives biosynthesized HA as its own, therefore the risk of complications is reduced to zero.
- Ease of use. Cannulas with a size of at least 22G can be used to introduce Perfectha Subskin viscous gel. The drug is most convenient to prick with large cannulas – 20 and 18G.
- Universal action. The filler is suitable for the correction of various parts of the face, the formation of clear contours. With this filler you can not only model a beautiful face shape, but also smooth out the wrinkles of even the deepest depth.
Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml): indications for use
Modern filler is designed to fill wrinkles with age-related tissue deficiency. Beauticians use the drug when working with clients over 25 years. Corrector is highly effective in removing atrophic scars, as well as in the elimination of defects associated with a shortage of adipose tissue. Perfectha Subskin is successfully used for:
- Creating clear lines, facial contours,
- Replenishing the volume of the lower jaw, cheekbones, cheeks and temples,
- Correction of the shape of the chin and the tip of the nose,
- Face and cheek and cheekbone modeling
- Elimination of nasolabial folds,
- Removal of atrophic scars and injured areas on the face,
- Recovery, adjustment of the volume of the hands.
Subskin is not used for biorevitalization and the elimination of signs of photoaging. The main purpose of the injection implant is to create a “beauty triangle”, three-dimensional modeling of the contours of the chin, temporal zone, cheeks, cheekbones and hands.
Contraindications and precautions
Redness, hematomas, and edema can occur mainly in patients with hyaluronic acid intolerance or skin hypersensitivity. Usually reactions occur in exceptional cases and do not bring significant discomfort.
Perfectha Subskin can only be injected after reviewing the client’s history. If there are contraindications for health reasons, the session is postponed until recovery or improvement.
Benefits include increasing volume of jawline and cheeks.
How does Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml) work?
Perfectha Subskin is a hyaluronic acid gel filler, designed to eliminate wrinkles. With a cross-linking rate of 90%, the gel is injected or administered using a cannula into the subcutaneous dermis (layer of skin directly below dermis and epidermis.
What’s in the box?
20mg/ml Hyaluronic Acid (non-animal)
1 x 3.0ml syringes or 3 x 1.0ml
Approximately 2,000 gel particles per ml
What are the benefits of Perfectha Subskin?
Perfectha Subskin (3x1ml) can be used to eliminate wrinkles, specifically:
Severe depressions of the skin
Increasing volume of the chin, jaw and cheeks
Contouring of jaw bone line
Erase deep scarring of skin tissue
How long will results last for?
Results are safe and instant from the first treatment. The overall effects will last from 12-18 months depending on the individuals skin type factors, such as age, lifestyle and technique used but the medical professional.